Sandals Resort: An Everlasting Caribbean Holiday
Unless your life is one long holiday, chances are you’re pretty demanding about your precious holiday time. And so you should be – so it helps to know that Sandals Resorts are just as focused as you on squeezing the absolute maximum from your trip to one of their world-class all-inclusive Caribbean resorts. Whether you want to put your feet up and soak up the sun, drink and dine in style, or have the perfect active break – or even a bit of all three – you can do it at Sandals. Here are ten very good reasons to make your dream trip a Luxury Included® Sandals holiday…
1. They’ve won a lot of awards – Looking for the very best holiday in the Caribbean? Of course you are. Offering more quality, choice and inclusions than any other resort worldwide, Sandals Resorts have been voted the world’s leading all-inclusive resorts for the past 20 years at the World Travel Awards.
2. You’ll eat and drink like royalty – Sandals know that holidays are about eating and drinking well. That’s why all meals, from relaxed breakfasts to beachside fine dining, are included in the price of your stay, meaning you’ll have the opportunity to feast on world-class steaks and authentic Caribbean cuisine with no surprises on your bill at check out. What’s more, all premium spirits are included in the price. That pina colada cocktail has never tasted so good.
3. The undersea world’s your oyster – If diving’s a key part of your holiday, Sandals is die perfect place for you. PADI-certified divers will have all dives covered in the price of their stay, with full use of top equipment and expert knowledge from experienced instructors, not to mention access to the Caribbean’s best dive sites.
4. Golf has never looked better – Whether you’re strolling the lush greens of Jamaica, admiring the mountainous landscapes of Saint Lucia or gazing at the turquoise seas of the Bahamas, you can guarantee golf has never looked better. With Sandals you can play round after round on the resorts’ challenging, spectacular courses without paying any extra fees. The only surprises might be the quality of your tee shots…
5. There’s a room just for you – Wherever you like to relax at the end of the day on holiday, Sandals is sure to have a room or suite for you. From breezy beachside bedrooms to infinity pools and Tranquility Soaking Tubs™ on your private balcony, you can expect a spectacular setting with elegant and luxurious interiors.
6. You can stay in the first over-water suites in the Caribbean – For a remarkable over-the-water stay like no other, Sandals is launching the Caribbean’s very first on-water bedrooms. Perched on a deck over the calm turquoise water, the rooms will feature over-the-sea hammocks for two, private infinity pools, jacuzzis and see-through glass floors. Can’t bare to leave? Don’t worry – a butler is on hand to assist with every aspect of your stay.
7. Stress-free weddings are guaranteed – For incredible Caribbean hospitality and the sun-drenched wedding of your dreams, there’s no setting quite like Sandals. Choose from intimate garden ceremonies, barefoot beach weddings or one-of-a-kind chapels over the Caribbean Sea. With Sandals, the honeymoon begins the second you say “I do”.
8.You can see more of the Caribbean – Every island in the Caribbean is different -whether it’s the rugged landscapes of St Lucia, the rum culture of Barbados or the pristine beaches of Antigua. If you’re keen to experience a range of cultures and breathtaking vistas, a Sandals island-hopping adventure will have you doing just that. Stay in one luxurious resort then travel on to another… and another.
9. Sandals Resorts beaches are the most relaxing in the world – Peaceful turquoise water and glorious palm-fringed beaches line all of Sandals’ Caribbean resorts. They are also located on the calmest and most protected shorelines on each island, meaning you’ll be reading your book, catching up on sleep or trying new watersports on the most chilled-out stretches of sand and water.
10.You’ll save money when booking your 2017 or 2018 dream holiday – Looking to book your holiday but want to spread the costs a little? You can book your 2017 or 2018 adventure at 2016 prices – so you’ll only need to pay a deposit of £150pp today, while the rest can be paid 10 weeks before you leave. It means you can totally relax before and during your trip.