Discover a selection of Mexico’s most culturally rich states, including its vibrant capital, and immerse yourself in mariachi, folklore and colonial cities before heading to the beautiful beaches of Punta Mita. Start in Mexico City for a glimpse into this modern, yet history- rich capital before travelling up to the ‘cradle of the Mexican Independence’ movement in Guanajuato.
Making your way towards the Pacific Coast, stop in Guadalajara to discover the folklore and traditions behind Mexican mariachi culture. After travelling the state of Jalisco, journey on to Punta Mita on Mexico’s Pacific Coast, where you can enjoy vistas of Riviera Nayarit.
- Visit historical sites, such as The Zocalo in Mexico City, The National Museum of Anthropology, Xochimilco, Coyoacan and San Angel.
- Explore the stunning archaeological complex of Teotihuacan, famous for some of the world’s largest pyramidal tructures, the Pyramids of the Sun and Moon.
- Discover the charms and traditions of San Miguel de Allende, Guanajuato and Guadalajara. Visit the Diego Rivera house and museum, dedicated to one of Mexico’s most famous and renowned muralists. Experience Guadalajara, the capital of Jalisco and the home of mariachi, to learn all about the history of Mexico’s musical tradition.
- Relax on the beautiful beaches of Punta Mita, Mexico’s Riviera Nayarit, or try watersports including snorkelling, scuba diving and surfing.
- Spend a day in Puerto Vallarta and marvel at the sun-drenched colonial seaside town. Picturesque colonial and whitewashed buildings, cobblestone streets that wind in and out and a brilliant profusion of flowers and jungle-like fauna await.