The CDC’s recommendations during your trip
- Wear a mask no longer than two hours and place it in order to keep both your nose and mouth covered
- Avoid close contact as much as possible
- Wash your hands properly with soap and water as often as you can or use hand sanitizer when it isn’t possible
- Avoid individuals who seem sick
- Avoid touching your nose, eyes, and mouth
You should know these rules by heart in order to minimize the spread of the coronavirus as well as keeping yourself and your family members safe.