- Imagine looking down at the Autumn foliage from a hot air balloon and seeing the majestic Rocky Mountains, rivers, colorful leaves, lakes, and waterfalls.
- Adventures include horseback riding, fly-fishing, bike riding, and walking around the Vail Farmer’s Market.
- Vail is full of farm-to-table dining options.
- Scenic drives to fully capture the area’s essence include driving through the Battle Mountain Pass, Brush Creek Road, Red Sandstone Park, and Independence Pass.
- Check out The Arrabelle at Vail Square. It’s perfect for a family stay. Rooms are spacious and intimate, and the hotel offers unique touches like a balcony with a view of Vail, pumice stones in the shower, and an electric fireplace.
- Another great option is The Lodge at Vail, where there are wood-burning fireplaces and marble bathrooms, plus balconies and mountain views.
Next, we hope you like pumpkins…..