6. Canal Walk Is The 3rd Biggest Shopping Centre In Africa – Shop until you drop! This centre was built around a canal and boasts over 400 stores.
7. Climate Is Similar To That Of California – It has its cold days, believe us. But when you catch Cape Town in summer, it shows off to the fullest.
8. It Is A Tobogganing Hub – Who would’ve thought? Cool Runnings, in Belville hosts Cape Town’s ideal family day out, with rides that can go up to 40km/h starting at the top of the hills.
9. Marriage On Top Of Table Mountain – Perhaps one of the city’s best-kept secrets, but at least two couples tie the knot per month on top of one of the Seven Wonders of Nature.
10. It Has the Highest Number Of Homes Averaging Over R20 million – This shouldn’t really come as a surprise. Between Fresnaye and Llandudno, mansions span out along the coastline, with a recent sale going through for over R100 million.