50 Must-Do Activities to Celebrate the 50th Anniversary of Princess Cruises
1. Indulge in chocolate desserts, chocolate- and-wine tastings, and chocolate spa treatments—all created for “Princess Chocolate Journeys” by master chocolatier Norman Love.
2. Get into the spirit at themed parties such as Mardi Gras, Carnival, and Oktoberfest.
3. Kick back on your balcony and contemplate the amazing views of a constantly changing world.
4. Raise a toast at our 50th Anniversary Dinner, featuring famous dishes enjoyed by passengers over the decades.
5. Mush! Explore the Great Land as you ride a dogsled on a glacier in Alaska.
6. Celebrate a birthday, anniversary, reunion — even a wedding — on board!
7. Shop duty-free in the elegant boutiques, voted “Best Onboard Shopping 2008-2013” by Porthole Magazine.
8. Enjoy original musical productions exclusive to Princess, featuring world-class performers.
9. Take a gondola ride in Venice, or stroll through the medieval walled city of Dubrovnik.
10. Savor the freshly baked “Best Pizza at Sea,” according to USA Today.
11. Laugh it up with headliner comedians who’ve starred on Comedy Central and late-night TV.
12. Embrace aloha as you learn to play the ukulele, dance the hula, and craft your own lei.
13. Explore behind the scenes on our exclusive “Ultimate Ship Tour.”
14. Compete in exciting game shows and test your knowledge with the Princess Trivia Challenge.
15. Dine at Crown Grill or The Sterling Steakhouse, voted “Best Cruise Ship Steakhouses” by USA Today.
16. Watch the nighttime musical spectacle of Princess WaterColor Fantasy on Regal Princess and Royal Princess.
17. Tune up your body at ocean- view fitness classes ranging from yoga and Pilates to cycling and Body Sculpt Boot Camp.
18. Steal peace-and-quiet time in our spa-inspired Sanctuary, just for adults.
19. Go for a jog and revel in the panorama of ocean and sky.
20. Experience Movies Under The Stars with complimentary fresh popcorn.
21. Gain intriguing insights about ports you’re visiting at Destination Expert presentations.
22. Join our Zumba Around the World class for an exhilarating workout set to global music.
23. Attend the new Wine Makers Dinner on Regal Princess and Royal Princess.
24. Try our distinctive new Seawitch craft beer, crafted especially for our 50th Anniversary.
25. Join the Princess Book Club and explore a library that holds over 1,500 books.